Monday, April 9, 2012

The package has arrived!



Finally! The eagle has landed! I got my Pure Raspberry Ketone Capsules from Pure Health today. I placed my order on 3/30/12. According to tracking information. The package was shipped on 4/5/12 from Austin, TX. I'm not sure why there was a 6 day delay. Maybe the item was so popular they were out of stock. I emailed Customer Service on 4/6/12 asking about the status of my order. Today in the morning, I received a response with USPS Tracking number. The respond time was OK, considering I sent the question on Friday and the reply came on Monday at 10 am. Later in the afternoon, I received a bubble-cushioned envelope with a container of Raspberry Ketone pills, invoice and a brochure with information about the Pure Health Products
The bottle came with a seal to ensure no one tamped with it. It also contained an oxygen absorber. According to the label the suggested amount per serving is 2 capsules (800 mg). I will start will start with one capsule a day see if there are any results.

On the other side of the bottle we can see that the product is 100% natural and a list of benefits of the product. There is also the distributor's contact information.

The pill itself contains white powder enclosed in a clear capsule. Here you can see the size as compared to a quarter.

The attached brochure looks like it was printed on a regular ink or laser printer. However, it is decent quality and contains some useful information about different products.

Keep checking the blog. I will start testing Raspberry Ketone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment