Monday, April 9, 2012

Raspberry Ketone Review - Day 0

Tomorrow, I will start testing Raspberry Ketone 400 mg Capsules. I will be taking one pill a day in the morning and reporting any changes in weight, mood etc. According to some websites selling Raspberry Ketone I should be expecting 4-5 lb. weight loss after the first week of using the product. Sounds highly unlikely but we'll see. I intend not to change my diet or lifestyle to see if the product alone can make me lose wait.
I am a 32 year old male of average body build. My weight in the past few years was oscillating between 188-198 pounds. I am not overweight, however I would like to lose 7-10 pounds. Last time I did a Bod Pod test I had 16% body fat. It was a year and half ago. My diet is pretty average. I eat pizza or burgers from time to time but I also like fruits and salads. I don't work out at all, however I try to walk a lot every day, probably more than an average person.
I decided to try Pure Health 400 mg Raspberry Ketone Capsules, as they are 100% natural and don't contain any fillers. Just pure Raspberry Ketone. My daily dose will be more than recommended 100-200 mg. Raspberry Ketone is considered safe but now I will check if it helps lose weight.
Keep checking the website to see if it works!

1 comment:

  1. I brought 500 gm raspberry ketones capsules from amazon. It is working great. I already reduce huge fat and calories. Can you tell me please does it has any side effect or not?

    ReplyDelete