Sunday, April 15, 2012

Raspberry Ketone Review - Day 7

So, one week has passed and I don't really see any effects of using Raspberry Ketone capsules. I noticed that if I eat normally, my weight stays at 200.5 pounds. There was one day that I ate less than normally and the next morning my weight was at 198 pounds. The next day, I ate a lot more than normally including not so healthy food like meatballs and hot dogs and my weight the following morning went up to 202 lb. That means that the capsules, so far, are not working at all, as the exclusive mean to burn fat or lose weight. I will keep taking it for one more week without changing my habits to see if there are any improvements. If nothing happens, I will change my diet and start working out and then see if Raspberry Ketone capsules work as a supplement to a healthier lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment