Saturday, March 31, 2012

100% Pure 400 mg Red Raspberry Ketone Capsules


On March 21st, 2012 the company Pure Health launched 100% Pure, Fresh 400 mg Red Raspberry Ketone Capsules. Pure Health claims that the product is 100% natural Raspberry Ketone with absolutely nothing added. No Gelatin, Silica, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate or Microcrystalline Cellulose. All these substances are frequently used as fillers in dietary supplements. The Pure Health capsules have nothing but pure, fresh Red Raspberry Ketones. The company sells 30 capsules for $12.49 plus $3 shipping. It's available on their website.
I ordered one container yesterday and will test it for the next 30 days. I will report any effects it has on my weight loss, health, mood etc. As soon as I receive the order I will start testing.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome healthy product. It's is liquid raspberry ketones. But I am using some of raspberry ketone capsules. How is that? any suggestion?

    ReplyDelete